Thursday, May 10, 2007

May Scrapbytes Challenge -- STRETCH!

The ladies back at scrapbooks-exchange usually churn out fabulous layouts with kids on them. (For sure, one of the reasons siguro that I want kids is for the purpose of scrapping their photos... hehe) -- Nainggit ako sa kida! Since I still don't have kids, and we're a small family with no more kids :-P I scrapped my own baby pic. Please bear with me, hehe.

This month's challenge required at least 10 flower elements on the layout.. a special bonus when you use Craft Express papers. Since I'm a newbie scrapper, I usually purchase materials as I go along. Loved the Craft Express papers, seemed perfect for the photo I chose.



The striped flower can be pulled out to show this ...



Materials used:
Craft express papers (background, striped borders, flower cutouts) , stick on crystals from the Japan Home Center, white Schneider gel pen, Color&Co Acrylic Paint, Stickoppotamus stickers

Oh this is so fun!

No comments: